Through years of experience, and countless restaurants, Chef Prasad would like to share his passion for the restaurant business.
His services will provide a turnkey approach so new owners can conceptualize, manage, and build new restaurants from the ground up. To find out more information please fill out the contact form below and Chef will get back to you shortly.
ASSIST CLIENT WITH GENERAL SERVICES SUCH AS:
• Culinary, management and operational procedures
• Strategies for start ups
• Site assessments
• Initial advice on leasing/owning and other real estate matters
• Business Plan
• Restaurant, Bar & Kitchen strategic Design (Basic Advice)
• Advice on FF&E, China, Silver, Glassware, Pots and Pans
• Name & Logo Design
• Concept & Branding
• Licenses & Company Set Up
• Food & Menu Development
• Staffing & Staff Training Suggestions (Additional Off Site Training at cost & expenses)
• Day to Day operations and developing systems
• Marketing & Public Relations
• If certain standards are maintained, the client shall have the benefit of utilizing the TRADEMARKS SUCH AS “Chef Prasad” & “Thali”. Chef’s name Chef Prasad for publicity purposes.
• Website and Web Association with currently owned and/or operated restaurants by Consultant
• Catering – To Go – Delivery – Dining in Strategies and Pricing
• Accounting & Inventory Structure
• Financial analysis & review of Profit & Loss Statements
• Strategies for driving sales
• Food, Beverage and Labor Costs Controls/Inventory procedures
• Set up Purveyors
• On-Site Visits for market research and Supervising staff and operational procedures
Chef Prasad currently operates a small boutique restaurant ‘Chef Prasad” in New Canaan and focuses on high quality fine dining & catering services. In addition to operating the current restaurant, he shares his passion while he conducts cooking classes and organizing his gourmet culinary tours to HIS native country India.
Over the past 30 years Chef Prasad has operated and launched over 20 locations throughout the eastern United States. The majority of these locations have been sold to partners or third party restaurateurs.
Chef’s past association with the restaurants in the Unites States included: Akbar in New York City. Akbar in Long Island, NY. Meera in Stamford, CT. Kismet in Georgetown, CT, Jaipore in Brewster, NY. Bombay Bar & Grill in Westport, CT, Jaipore in Framingham, MA. Tandoori in Portchester, NY, Tandoori in Darien, Saffron in Litchfield, CT. Tandoori in New Rochelle, NY. Tandoori in Stamford, CT, Thali in New Canaan, CT. Thali in Ridgefield, CT. Thali in New Haven, CT. Thali Too in New Haven, CT. Oaxaca Kitchen in New Haven, CT. Thali in Westport, CT. INDIA in West Hartford and Chef Prasad in New Canaan, CT.
Chefs Credentials: A graduate of Hotel & Restaurant Management from Puna India, performed twice as a James Beard award winning dinner at the James Beard House, Two-time winner of the elm city Iron chef New Haven Connecticut, achieved a rare achievement of THREE STARS in the dining section of the New York Times Excellent and a National TV show appearance on Food Network’s show “Chopped”.
Thali & Chef Prasad are trademarks of Chef Prasad and you can be licensed.